• Horween Shell Cordovan leather
• Hypoallergenic vegetable tanned leather lining *
• Quick release spring bars. No special tools or skills are required to change the straps.
• Curved strap for a comfortable fit, it minimizes leather wrinkles on the inside of the lining (It wasn't bent from a flat strap. It is always in this shape, because it was sewn with such a bend.
• Hand-stitched with linen thread (French style)
• Padded with a few layers of leather inside
• Anti-stretch material inside. Since the anti-stretching material is very thin (only 0.1 mm) we use it also for keepers and attachment points. **
• Consists of 4 layers - lining, anti-stretch material, leather padding, Shell Cordovan leather
• Fits for wrist size - 16 to 20 cm (6.3-8 inches). If your wrist is 15-16 cm (6.3-6.5 inches), then let me know, I will make a slightly shortened strap for you. ***
• Edges are polished and painted with 3 layers of the special reliable paint
• Stainless steel tongue pin buckle
• Thickness: 3.5-4.5 mm at lug and tapered to 2-2.5mm towards the tail
• 100% handmade. Production time is about 6-8 working hours ****
• Comes in a black branded gift box
Contact us by compiling the form on the "Contact Us" page, so we can talk about the best way to personalize your product.
Please note: not all products are eligible for engraving.
All products are made by hand using only high-quality materials with extreme attention to detail. See our 36 second video of the whole process.
Our main focus is on leather quality. For the manufacturing of our belts, wallets, bags and other accessories we only use full-grain leather. This type of leather was not been sanded, buffed, or snuffed to remove imperfections or natural marks on the surface of the hide (as opposed to top-grain or corrected leather), so the grain has not been altered. The grain allows for fiber's strength and durability.
Full-grain leather is considered among the best quality leathers available.
The choice of the supplier of leather was stopped at one of the oldest leather companies in the US - Horween Leather Company.
We ship worldwide.
Processing time: 2-4 working days
Returns & exchanges
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations.
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Shipping cost is non-refundable.
Lost or stolen packages
Once orders are shipped, Balabanoff Leather Goods is not responsible for lost, stolen, or mis-delivered packages. We ship all orders via a third- party carrier (Ukrposhta, UPS, USPS, DHL) and as such risk of loss and title for goods ordered pass onto you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We do not assume any responsibility for postal delays, but we will provide the buyer with all available information about the package, and we will also make every effort on our part to successfully deliver the package. For example, we can initiate a search for a shipment on our part.
If you’re having trouble tracking down a shipment, you’ll need to contact your local post office and/or parcel carriers for assistance. The shipping carrier used will be listed on your shipping confirmation email or you can track the package on any universal international track-site.
Usually we try to make custom processes and price evaluation of the package as simple and cheap as possible so that the buyer does not have to pay additional tariffs and fees at customs.
But the customer is responsible for all taxes and customs fees.
If you refuse a shipment due to the local taxes/duties not being paid, Balabanoff Leather Goods will not issue you a refund for your order. Orders can be delayed due to verification or time of order being placed.
We do mark packages as a gift.
*We don't use Zermatt lining because it's like polyurethane material, but we love the real leather feeling. You really need Zermatt lining if you have a strong allergy on everything natural or you have extra high sweating all time.
**Anti-stretch material is a modern high-tech material with a thickness of only 0.1 mm. This equals the thickness of a hair or printer paper. But tearing this material is very difficult even with two hands. This material was invented and used by Hermes brand for their products. We use the same.
*** The average man's hand is 18 centimeters + - 1 cm. In the cold season the strap is tighten more tightly. And in warm - you need to relax it. So the adjustment range reaches 2-3 holes during the year. And there should be a few spare holes for aesthetics.
****You may be wondering why a strap is so expensive when leather consumption is only a few inches? The reason is that the production of the strap takes about 8 hours of work. Moreover, it is very painstaking. If the stitch on the bag moves to the side by 1mm, it will not be visible. But in working on a strap there is no room for error.
Please contact me if you need personalization (laser engravings on the buckle is available)
|roz dynamic Attribute group|