• Made from Alligator leather or a rare
smooth, veg-tanned soft leather with black antiquing in the valley to enhance
the natural grain line of these African goats. (although this does not mean
that the goat was raised in Africa. This is the name of the finish type. Origin
of this goat leather is Great Britain.
• Featured with decorative black Shell Cordovan patch from the Horween Tannery
• Holds up to 10 cards in two slots
• Easily holds 20 or more bills
• Sewn with just one line of linen thread by hand
• The original interior is made with just two single pieces that form both the
money and the card compartments.
• Due to the design, it always remains as thin as possible, but at the same
time it keeps its shape
• The edges are polished and covered with two coats of durable edge paint
• Manufactured in two sizes (choose from options):
- narrow for USD, CAD, AUD, RUR, UAH and JPY bills
- higher for GPB, EUR, SGD, UAH and JPY bills
Both options are suitable for Japanese yen and Ukrainian hryvnia. Only in the
narrow one will the bills be flush with the edge of the wallet, and in the high
one - with a margin of height.
• Worldwide shipping included in the